Hope Island Building Inspections
One of the most sought-after canal frontage suburbs on the Gold Coast affectionately termed the North Shore. It is an up market northern Gold Coast suburb due to the beauty of the area and its deep water mooring potential and high mast accessibility. Perfect for any yachting or super boat or luxury cruiser enthusiast.
The area is being developed under a specific control plan that foresees a population growth and cap to 18 000. Residents enjoy resort style living in the gated communities of the area, with quiet tree-lined streets.
These estates promote a sense of small town community and comfortable living. Still on the island are the older, more established areas of Santa Barbara and Boykambil.
Being mainly a canal suburb residents enjoy the simple things in life – like sailing, fishing, jet skiing and all types of water sports.
The new market village, Marina Quays, reflects the up-market feel of the suburb, providing an eclectic mix of boutique-style retailers, food, entertainment and an area designed specifically for the kids.
Hope Island Resort course is an 18 hole, par 70 course. This world class course was designed by former British Open winner Peter Thomson and is home to the Johnny Walker Classic.
Shopping near Hope Island
- Hope Island Shopping Centre – with own marina
- Sanctuary Cove Shopping Centre
- Runaway Bay Shopping Centre
- Paradise Point Shopping Village
- Harbour Town – factory outlet
- Marina Quays Market Village – Find a variety of boutique-style market stalls, international food, live performances, and music and Zumba classes each week. MQ Market Village also caters for children’s parties on the Gold Coast.
Services we provide in Hope Island
- Building and pest inspections
- Hope Island Building Inspections