Gold Coast Cockroach Treatments
We use the following methods for control
- Bait Gels
- Liquid sprays
- Insecticidal dusts
We treat all
External entry points including weep holes, door and window frames, building perimeters fence lines, pathways, storage shed, cracks and crevices, drains and any other areas that may harbourage cockroaches.
Internal floor perimeters, roof voids, beneath appliances, behind furniture objects that cannot be removed during treatments and we apply gel baits to the hinges of the kitchen cupboards and bathroom vanities, so there is no need to remove any stored items prior to treatment.
Using these methods we are completely confident that your property will be cockroach free and always offer a full 12 month warranty on this type of treatment.
Facts about Cockroach’s
- Cockroaches have been around for millions of years, evolving into some of the most adaptable pests on Earth.
- There are approximately 4,000 living species of cockroaches in the world.
- Cockroach can live almost a month without food
- Cockroach can live about two weeks without water.
- Some female cockroaches only mate once and stay pregnant for life!
- Cockroach can live for up to one week without its head
Cockroaches are commonly found in buildings and homes because they prefer warm environments close to food and water. Unfortunately, cockroaches can cause allergies and trigger asthma attacks, especially in children. They can also spread nearly 33 different kinds of bacteria.
Cockroaches crawl through dirty areas and then walk around our homes tracking in lots of bacteria and germs. They can contaminate food by shedding their skins. Their cast off skin and waste by-products are allergens that can trigger allergic reactions, asthma and other illnesses, especially in children.
- Clean up after all food preparation
- Seal bins tightly and empty regularly
- Regularly vacuum pet hair and clean bowls
- Keep up to date with your annual pest control treatments